Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Mccarthy Trault Llp Toronto
Mccarthy Trault Llp Toronto urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Mccarthy Trault Llp Toronto Jobs Details:
McCarthy Tétrault is Canada’s leading full-service law firm. We provide creative and intelligent legal services to some of the most influential businesses and institutions nationally and globally, throughout our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montréal, Québec City and London, U.K.
We offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities and are delighted to have been selected as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2018 for the sixth consecutive year.
We have a current opportunity for an Executive Assistant in our Clients and Markets department. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity in Toronto.
- Scheduling client meetings and managing the very busy calendar of the Chief Client & Innovation Officer, including:
- Meeting support – setting, accepting, and rescheduling of meetings; arranging for catering or audio-visual equipment as needed, printing and collating materials required prior to meetings, organizing equipment and other materials for on-site and off-site presentations;
- Travel coordination – making all arrangements in relation to travel to include flights, accommodation and local research; and
- Proactively managing calendar conflicts with an understanding of business priorities and logistics.
- Accurate and timely inputting of time entries, expense reporting and reconciliations, to include following-up with approvals as requir
- Managing email account, reviewing, deleting, archiving and flagging items as necessary.
- Managing direct client interactions in a professional and confidential manner at all times.
- Drafting and sending high-quality correspondence on behalf of senior management team.
- Assisting with performance management process for broader team, including working with Senior Leadership Team’s (SLT) direct reports to ensure timelines are met, setting up of performance review meetings and inputting comments into Performance Plans.
- Manage contacts and business development opportunities in our Client Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Working with Marketing teams to deliver various client-focused events and attending as necessary.
- Providing consistent backup support to the team, assisting with various operational activities and project-related tasks, as directed by the Operations Coordinator.
- Monitoring and tracking vacation requests and coordinating vendor purchase orders and invoice authorizations.
- Organizing the purchase of flowers, gifts, books and subscriptions, as required.
- Logging of CPD hours for assigned lawyers, ensuring that minimum requirements are met and flagging issues if time is short.
- Preparing, editing, formatting, printing, scanning and revising correspondence, memoranda, reports, forms, and labels.
- Managing physical and electronic files, as required.
- A degree or diploma in Administration or any discipline.
- Minimum of 4- 5 years of experience supporting senior level management.
- Experience in a professional services environment is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and PDF editing software (i.e. Adobe Acrobat Pro).
- Project management/coordination experience is a definite asset.
- Experience with MS Visio, SharePoint or Basecamp a definite asset.
- Experienced in using an EDMS and a CRM a definite asset.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure utmost confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize and deliver creative solutions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks/deadlines as they relate to client matters.
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail as it relates to drafting of correspondence, proofreading, and preparation of client bills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills. Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet quick deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- An energetic, proactive, and positive approach to all activities. Demonstrated “take charge” attitude to ensure lawyers’ practices are managed with the utmost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Flexibility to occasionally work overtime and be on-call with email monitoring during evenings and weekends.
McCarthy Tétrault is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in McCarthy Tétrault; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent