Business Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Canadian National Railway Montréal
Canadian National Railway Montréal urgently required following position for Business Management Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Canadian National Railway Montréal Jobs Details:
Business Management Analyst
- Provide monthly spend reports on OCS and Mileage claims, Pcard , MyCNvouchers, SRM, Blanket Orders and Telecommunication cost and usage to Cost Control team members for monthly review and discussion.
- Perform audit on assets, expenses and payments third parties to manage the risk of non-compliance and to deter and detect fraud as well as identify opportunities for cost savings.
Perform review on all new vendor activation and re-activation requests to ensure billings are in compliance to CN Policy on Vendor Invoicing;
Perform sample audits on OCS and mileage claims, Pcard spends to ensure compliance with policy. Also identify coding errors. Coach Pcard holders and suspend/cancel Pcard on repeated offenders;
Peform monthly MCV audits to ensure correct coding and compliance to CN Policy on Vendor Invoicing.
Perform monthly audit of high spend telecom users.
- Manage Delegation of Authority (DOA) given to officers once training is completed;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects that are cost control/process improvement oriented;
- Assist Accounts Payable to resolve any outstanding issues with employees under Operations;
- Provide coaching to all employees under Operations on Policies, Guidelines and processes.
- CA degree in Business with 2 to 5 years experience in financial analysis, forecasting, accounting, contract management and administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and peers
- High degree of customer service aptitude and focus,
- Exceptional team building skills with ability to influence without authority through knowledge, persuasion, and cooperation
- Ability to set goals and priorities and efficiently leverage internal and external resources to produce results, possess a high sense of urgency
- Ability to meet tight timelines and deadlines, multi-tasking
- Demonstrated ability to compile and analyze large volumes of data into meaningful information
- Exceptional skills in using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ERP systems like SAP and Business Warehouse software
- Bilingual (French & English)
CN is an employment equity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please monitor your email on a regular basis, as communication is primarily made through email.