Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Lonsley Vancouver
Lonsley Vancouver urgently required following position for Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Lonsley Vancouver Jobs Details:
Lonsley is a service-based company that creates advanced, complex and complete solutions using breakthrough technologies, that are focused on making huge benefits with an usage of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Our mission is to make the informations generated by everyone in the world as useful as it can be. Our team researches, designs and develops technologies that are used by the biggest companies in the world for making their processes faster and more reliable. We are focused on making people's lives better through technology. Our engineers develop the next-generation technologies that will change the way how users interact with others.
We are looking for an independent IT Sales Representatives, that are experienced at Enterprise/Corporate customers. We don't guarantee the base salary - the job is commission only.
- Establish relationships with new customers and close new contracts.
- Carry on the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Prospect for potential customers using various methods (i.e. on face to face meetings, by networking, by calls).
- Qualify potential customers against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Talk and consult with customers about their business challenges and requirements.
- Maintain a high level of relevant machine learning and artificial intelligence knowledge.
- Create and deliver proposal and presentations to senior managers/decision makers.
- Work with technical staff where required to address customer requirements.
- Report on sales activity and make notes on customer interactions.
- English speaking - fluent - must.
- An established network of contacts.
- Excellent verbal/written communication.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Proven ability to contact, qualify, develop and close leads face to face, by phone, by chat, and by email.
- Deep understanding of the core technologies, industry trends, and workloads.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience.
- Use interactive tools including chat, forums, email, monitoring and other web based social media to exceed customer expectations.
- High integrity, energy and dedication.
We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective.
Job Type: Commission
- Customer Service: 3 years
- Sales: 10 years
- Vancouver, BC