Server Jobs Vacancy in Victoria Golf Club Victoria
Victoria Golf Club Victoria urgently required following position for Server. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Server Jobs Vacancy in Victoria Golf Club Victoria Jobs Details:
The Victoria Golf Club needs 2 part-time servers. The position will be part-time, with possible full-time shifts starting in the Spring.
Under the direction of the Dining Manager and F&B Manager, a server is primarily responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction through friendly, hospitable and timely service in both banquet and
a la carte settings.
Essential Functions of the Job
§ Provides immediate attention to patrons when they are seated
- Distributes both food & wine menus to the guests
- Takes patrons orders
- Rings orders into the POS ( Point of sale) for both food & beverage; communicates with the Chef or bartender about any special requests or cooking instructions
- Serves food & beverages using the proper sequence of service and serving techniques
- Gives complete attention to patrons with any additional items ( condiments, water) they may need while dining.
- Suggests and serves desserts, coffee and after meal drinks.
- Wears Kitchen pager at all times during shift
- Initial set and reset of tables according to restaurant standards (this includes the floor and chairs)
- Ensures safety, cleanliness, sanitation and presentation of all restaurant and kitchen spaces
- Completes all opening and closing duties
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Serving: 2 years