Cook Jobs Vacancy in Northern Lights Executive Lodge Conklin
Northern Lights Executive Lodge Conklin urgently required following position for Cook. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cook Jobs Vacancy in Northern Lights Executive Lodge Conklin Jobs Details:
This position is responsible for
providing healthy nutritional meals(breakfast, bagged lunches, dinner) for our clients
This is a 12 hr per day position
Split shift may be required
14 days on /14 days off
Responsibilities and Duties
Ensure all meals are within the menu plan and budget
Overseeing housekeeping staff to ensure rooms and common areas are kept clean
Supervise kitchen staff to ensure preparation and serving of meals happens on schedule and in a professional manner
Kitchen staff on duty will be dependant on the number of clients in the camp
Ensure proper rotation of food supplies
Prepare and send food orders
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants must have a current Food Safe certificate.
- Red Seal or other certifications is an Asset.
- Experience in accurately producing weekly inventories.
- High standards in maintaining a clean and organized Kitchen
Must be able to:
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders or stairs.
- Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
- Perform work with arms at full length.
- Work with arms above shoulder height.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $225.00 /day
- High school or equivalent
- cooking: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Class 5 Drivers License