Line Cook Prep Jobs Vacancy in Zcrew Cafe Calgary
Zcrew Cafe Calgary urgently required following position for Line Cook Prep. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Line Cook Prep Jobs Vacancy in Zcrew Cafe Calgary Jobs Details:
Working at ZCREW Café isn’t just another job — it’s a career, it’s an experience to learn and explore. We’re a brand new casual and classy brunch café not only serving world class specialty coffee, tea and brunch under CRUX & Co. which is a leading restaurant group located at Melbourne Australia. ZCREW Café is our first location explored in Canada and we eager to seek with somebody working with passion, creative, and artisan spirit. We believe we could provide everyone a fun, warm, competitive, and supportive working environment. ZCREW will be a great place to grow your career.
We have an openingCook position who can assist with the growth of our café offer. Assist with our chef and lead cook, willing to learn, with creative minds that value collaboration and hard work. Quality, consistency and dedication to guest experience should resonate in every task; from dishwashing to service and kitchen maintenance.
- Minimum 2 years experiences. Red Seal certification is preferred or candidates currently enrolled in a culinary program. Strong field experience will be highly considered
- Experience in prep and production as well as a la carte service is required
- Additional experience in baking and pastry work is highly valued
- An eye for detail, with the ability to problem solve, prioritising workloads to deliver deadlines and KPIs and ensure company standards are maintained
- Be Focus and Be very organized
- Responsible and with professional manner
- Excellent motivational communication skill and speak fluent English
- Able to work under pressure and fast pace
- Working time: 5 days a week, must be able to work on weekends
- In charge of station cook
- In charge of hot/cold station and daily preparation
- In charge of kitchen cleaning and dish washing
- In charge of café opening or closing
It is an opportunity to show your talent in brunch scene. If you think are qualified and interested in this job, please sent your resume with cover letter, Thank you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Culinary Arts: 2 years
- Calgary, AB