Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Allied Vision Technologies Burnaby
Allied Vision Technologies Burnaby urgently required following position for Systems Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Allied Vision Technologies Burnaby Jobs Details:
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the conversion of the Customer Requirement Specification (CRS) into technical requirements, and preparation of system architecture documents
- You review the CRS with respect to technical feasibility
- You review concepts and preliminary designs and integration of results into the overall system architecture
- You are responsible for technical decisions on system level, focusing on technical probability and interdependencies
- You coordinate the technical design and development activities, including supporting and counselling functions
- You harmonize system specifications beyond the scope of the projects
- You identify and assess new, value-adding technologies and applications
Your ideal qualifications:
- You have a Bachelors Degree in Systems Engineering or Computer Science or comparable technical degree
- You have 5-10 years of relevant professional experience
- Your professional experience is in machine vision, micro-electronics or similar high tech industry
- Ideally, you have experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methodologies
- You have experience in drafting documents and using documentation systems
- You have interdisciplinary knowledge in the areas of firmware, software and hardware development; being familiar with programming FPGAs and microcontrollers
- You are willing to go the extra mile and produce your best results in a team
Benefits:You will benefit from a variety of professional development options and have the opportunity to be involved in international projects. At our company, people of 15 different nationalities work closely together in five countries. For us, open-mindedness and tolerance pave the way to new ideas.
Do you have any questions?Learn more about your entry-level career opportunities at alliedvision.com/careers
Watch our video alliedvision.com/about-us