Guest Services Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Apt Travel Group Victoria
Apt Travel Group Victoria urgently required following position for Guest Services Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Services Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Apt Travel Group Victoria Jobs Details:
ATG is currently recruiting for a Guest Services Coordinator based in Victoria, BC .
This is a seasonal position from April to mid-September based on 30 hours a week.
The Guest Services Coordinator is responsible for meeting and greeting ATG guests arriving in Victoria, coordinating their transfer to their downtown hotel, manning the Hospitality Desk and assisting them with any query until they meet their Tour Director.
General duties include:
Meet & Greet Functions:
- Greet guests at the Airport on arrival days;
- Liaise with transfer suppliers to provide efficient and fast transfers;
- Escort guests to hotels (if on coach);
- Do basic commentary during transfers;
- Respond to initial guest inquiries at airport and during transfers;
- Assist guests with airline lost luggage
- Man Hospitality Desk at Victoria Hotels;
- Liaise with hotels to ensure our guests are prioritized for check in;
- Assist with any guest request;
- Recommend restaurants and attractions according to ATG’s standards;
- Sell ATG’s optionals in Victoria;
- Develop relationships with local suppliers;
- Under the direction of the Director of Procurement, research, negotiate and contract APT exclusive deals for our APT guests in Victoria;
- Develop and distribute appropriate material to guests at the Hospitality Desk;
- Create flyers for guests;
- Liaise with Tourism Victoria
This position is built under an Averaging Agreement (30 hours a week) and requires flexible hours; actual schedule won’t be known until about 3 weeks out. Overtime might be required on certain weeks; schedule is likely to include week ends. Shifts will start at YYJ (Airport) and end in downtown Victoria.
The successful candidate will be:
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, resourceful, good sense of initiative and of course guest oriented – wanting to make a difference in the guest experience
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced, changing environment; making decisions on own and on the spot with little/no input from management
- Ability to communicate professionally with people of all ages and all backgrounds, including individually face to face and in a group setting; and resolving conflicts with a win/win solution
- Able to work independently but also to be part of a team and contribute to the overall goals/targets
- Excellent computer skills, in particular Word, Excel, Outlook; ability to do Internet research
- Knowledge of Victoria and tourist destinations in Canada and Alaska and North America, and of APT/TM Products there.
- Front line experience required; experience dealing with customers from Australia, New Zealand and the UK an asset
Please send your résumé and cover letter detailing your Relevant Experience and why you think you are the ideal candidate for the job to Sandrine Brunet, Director of Operations (North America).
Apply Now - Guest Services Coordinator - Victoria - ATP Travel Group