Senior Analyst Financial Planning Jobs Vacancy in Transunion Burlington
Transunion Burlington urgently required following position for Senior Analyst Financial Planning. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyst Financial Planning Jobs Vacancy in Transunion Burlington Jobs Details:
TransUnion believes in investing in the best people. Our dynamic and diverse environment values and promotes the growth of associates in their jobs, roles and careers. Our organization supports ambitious individuals who seek career satisfaction and development.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
What you will do As a key member of the Canada Finance Team, the Senior Analyst, Financial Planning supports the financial planning, forecasting, analysis and corporate reporting. The incumbent will be mandated with forecasting, budgeting, developing new processes, as well as ad-hoc analysis.
- Organize and coordinate all financial planning and analysis deliverables for corporate level reporting.
- Liaise with diverse stakeholders to support the preparation and review of financial plans and forecasts.
- Plan and coordinate the annual budgeting and planning process; including managing timelines, communication with key internal stakeholders and development and distribution of supporting templates.
- Analyze actual results vs. budget, forecasts and prior years; including preparation and submission of analysis and results.
- Maintain and improve the planning and reporting process for Capital, including monthly tracking of spend.
- Prepare quarterly forecasts of expenses and capital for consolidated corporate reporting and financial management.
- Identify and escalate any issues that could impede achievement of financial plans and targets.
- Identify and implement opportunities to standardize and streamline financial planning and analysis activities.
- Support ad hoc requests for scenario analysis, forward looking information and other data analytics including analysis and support for financial decisions.
- Facilitate and support strategic budget planning discussions.
- Monitor and review forecasts to accurately project sales, expenses, operating income and EBITDA at a consolidated level.
- Liaise with FP&A team and business leads to identify and assess impact of business, economic and market changes that could impact plans and forecasts.
- Challenge assumptions and explanations to ensure integrity of data.
- Perform data analytics and develop standard tools and templates to support effective and efficient analysis.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and revenue generation.
- Support special requests for financial and business analysis.
What you will bring
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as well as an accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA or CMA).
- Outstanding technical skills, particularly Excel and the MS suite.
- Experience with financial analysis and software tools (experience with PeopleSoft and Hyperion are an asset).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Decisiveness coupled with strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- Team-driven with the ability to work independently.
Accommodation is available, including for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws. #LI-JC1
Work Locations|Burlington Organization|International - Canada Schedule|Full-time Job Type|Standard