Digital Marketing Intern Summer Jobs Vacancy in Smartsweets Toronto
Smartsweets Toronto urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Intern Summer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Intern Summer Jobs Vacancy in Smartsweets Toronto Jobs Details:
If you are passionate about empowering others to live their happiest lives and kick sugar, we want to hear from you! We are SmartSweets, where we innovated the first candy that kicks sugar- Naturally.
As the Squad's Digital Marketing Intern- You will be playing a vital role in achieving our exponential growth and driving forward the mission to kick sugar. You are a innovator, a self-starter and passionate about connect digital marketing & eCommerce to all other aspects of SmartSweets to drive brand awareness, growth opportunities, and getting people excited about kicking sugar.
SmartSweets Squad Core Values:
- Extreme Ownership: We have a deep sense of accountability and lead ego-lessly
- Resourceful Rulebreakers: We are innovators and harness our energy to create solutions- All problems are opportunities hidden in disguise.
- Fuelled by Commitment: We are fueled by tenacity, passion, and embrace change.
- Honouring Relationships: We are honoured to be included and to be part of our customers journey. We are grateful of those that support us- Customers, partners, and each other.
SmartSweets Vision & Mission
- Our mission is to kick sugar, keep candy and create a movement on smarter choices.
- Our vision is to become the global leader in innovating smart confectionary products that kick sugar.
- Our why: At SmartSweets, we are tackling one of the largest and most concerning problems hidden in our everyday foods- Sugar.
What gets you Excited:
- Being a go-getter and team player who goes the extra mile to “make it happen!”
- Ditching the typical 9-5 work routine and immersing in an intense startup environment with fast growth
- The future of eCommerce and the age of digital shopping
- Emerging digital trends and platforms
- Using your analytical skills to draw insights and create stories and actionable next steps grounded in data
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting in the development and execution of customer acquisition strategies, using a variety of digital advertising platforms and email marketing
- Creating analytics and insights reporting for digital campaigns, websites, advertising and acquisition programs
- Product marketing and promotion through Amazon sponsored ads, Facebook, Instagram, and Affiliate marketing
- Manage and respond to consumer reviews on Amazon and Shopify
- Create, deploy, and analyze the performance of weekly email newsletters
- Monitor and optimize online marketplaces (Shopify, Google Shopping, Amazon, etc.)
- Build, execute and maintain search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns
Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in progress and internship or volunteer experience, ideally in digital marketing at a CPG company or advertising agency
- Highly technical and digitally savvy with a deep passion for analytics and digital trends
- Strategic yet creative thinker, problem-solver, and self-starter able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to organize and analyze datasets and translate it into actionable recommendations and meaningful stories
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement
- Familiarity and experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Mailchimp, Shopify, Amazon Seller Central, etc. is an asset, but not required
To learn more about SmartSweets, visit smartsweets.com and join the mission to kick sugar @eatsmartsweets.
This position is a full-time role based in Toronto.
Job Type: Internship
- Toronto, ON