Dump Truck Driver Jobs Vacancy in Aks Trucking Lower Mainland
Aks Trucking Lower Mainland urgently required following position for Dump Truck Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dump Truck Driver Jobs Vacancy in Aks Trucking Lower Mainland Jobs Details:
AKS trucking a local aggregate transport company.
We currently operate out of 176st and 68a ave Surrey B.C. We are currently seeking a full time driver with experience in the transport industry.
You will be drving a 2003 kenworth with a dump box, and a 2004 kline transfer trailer.
To Apply call Rav @ 6048979566 or email
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide valid class 1 operaters licence with air brakes
- Provide a drivers abstract showing any restricitions, violations, and motor vehicle related covitions withing the last year.
- Must provide transportation of dangerous goods certification for our files
- Turn in Trip inspections report daily
- Immediatley report andy vehicle defects and have repairs done before operating vehicle
- Always make sure vehicle brakes are properly adjusted
- Must keep up to dte logbooks -Must ensure load is secure
Qualifications and Skills
- Class one drivers licence
- Air brake endorsement
- Ability to work in a fast paced enviroment
- Good work ethic
- Health bennefits
- Union Membership
- All truck expenses are covered
- Close knit family
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $62,000.00 /year
- Driving: 2 years
- Lower Mainland, BC
Required licenses or certifications:
- Air Brakes
- Class 1 Drivers License