Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Goba Sports Group Oakville
Goba Sports Group Oakville urgently required following position for Sales Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Goba Sports Group Oakville Jobs Details:
We are the goba Sports Group and we believe in getting people to Go Outside and Be Active! We provide quality outdoor products for Performance, Team, Recreational and Family Yard activities. We, along with our distribution partners, represent 8 brands in 20 countries including Springfree Trampoline, Athletic Locker, Teva, Hoka One One and tgoma. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial company that can give you a fun, empowering and positive place to work.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your primary work locations are 120 Saltsman Drive, Cambridge and 2695 Bristol Circle, Oakville. Locations vary for Retail Events. Work hours vary; day, night and weekend shifts are required through the year as workload necessitates.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive Sales and exceed sales targets
- Provide positive customer service in all aspects of the business
- Strong Communication between management team and sales associates
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Working knowledge cash register/debit terminal use
- Organize inventory in HQ buildings
- Effectively and accurately communicate inventory needs
- Ensure product quantity needs are being assessed and filled where necessary
- Receive shipments, check for accuracy, report discrepancies
- Maintain a clean and organized facility
- Direct the flow of customers in and out of the building at events
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales Focus and drive: is driven to meet sales targets; trains; contributes to a great sales atmosphere and environment.
- Customer Focus: is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers..
- Integrity and Trust: is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; keeps confidences; admits mistakes.
- Peer Relationships: Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers
- Action Oriented : enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy for the things s/he sees as challenging; seizes more opportunities than others
- Organizing: Can get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and processes in a useful manner
- Time Management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others.
- Priority Setting: Spend his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University or Community College preferred
- Minimum one year work experience; ideally in a retail sales capacity
- Must have reliable transportation to and from events and be willing to travel as required. Approved expenses will be reimbursed
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Sales: 1 year