Human Resources And Recruitment Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bethany Care Society Calgary
Bethany Care Society Calgary urgently required following position for Human Resources And Recruitment Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources And Recruitment Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bethany Care Society Calgary Jobs Details:
For over half a century, Bethany has been improving the lives of Alberta seniors and adults with disabilities by providing housing, health and community services that honour their spirit and individuality.
At Bethany, our journey of service excellence has just begun. We have recently launched WAVE (We Action our Values Everyday), our service excellence program through which we are committed to providing great service experiences for our residents, tenants, families and each other. Together, we are living our mission of “Creating Caring Communities”.
We offer competitive salaries, attractive benefits and pension programs, growth through learning and development, and numerous opportunities to give back to the community – just a few of the things that led to Bethany being named one of Alberta’s Top Employers for 10 consecutive years in 2017. It’s simple — we invest in our people because they are the reason for our success.
We are delighted that you are considering joining our team! We are looking for people who are passionate about people, working to enhance everyone’s quality of life at every stage of the journey.
About the Role
This temporary, full time position at Bethany is an opportunity to build strong relationships with individuals throughout the organization and add valuable experience to your resume. Working closely with the HR Director and HR Advisor, the HR and Recruitment Specialist is an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded HR Generalist with strong recruiting focus to directly impact our growth strategy by maximizing our recruiting reach. In this role, you will be tasked with supporting our site operations with full cycle recruiting and related HR tasks for a variety of health care and support roles, leading to the opening of a new long term care centre in Calgary. Utilizing various search methods including networking, job fairs and online/social recruiting platforms, you will seek out qualified professionals for open roles as well as support HR with employee onboarding and other related HR activities.
This position is a direct expression of Bethany’s values “We Care”, “We Show Respect” and “We are Responsible” and ensures these values are carried through in our daily interactions with our staff and candidates looking to join our organization.
What You Will Do:
Under the leadership of the Human Resources Director, you will be part of a dynamic team of human resources professionals where you will have an opportunity to leverage your education and build your knowledge and skills.
Individual responsibilities will fall under the following main areas of focus:
- In collaboration with site leadership, utilize the full recruitment lifecycle to ensure the highest quality candidates are placed.
- Take ownership to ensure all pre-employment requirements are completed including reference checks and criminal record checks in accordance with Bethany’s policy.
- Demonstrate a commitment to maintaining computer based recruitment tools and databases including online Applicant Tracking System (ATS), external postings and advertising, and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Manage and maintain recruitment, selection and employment processes and documentation including position descriptions, job postings, screening criteria, selection documentation, applicant correspondence, job offer letters, and reports in accordance with Bethany’s policies and procedures and applicable collective agreements.
- Facilitate the employee onboarding process
- Provide outstanding customer service to all of Human Resources’ customers.
- Participate in job fairs, open houses, and other recruitment events as required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
What You Bring:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or related field
- 3-5 years direct recruitment or talent acquisition experience
- Working towards CPHR designation
- Previous experience working within a unionized environment
- Previous experience working in a health care environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy, team based environment where superior interpersonal, communication skills and professional etiquette
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite and experience using HRIS and Applicant Tracking System applications
- Committed to outstanding customer service
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly adaptable and able to manage multiple priorities
This is a temporary position with an anticipated end date of December 31, 2018.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Bethany Care Society is an equal opportunity employer.
Successful candidates will be required to obtain a Criminal Background Check.
Bethany Care Society complies with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). By forwarding your resume to Bethany you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information for this job competition. Your information will be kept strictly confidential.