Dynatrace Guardian Consultants Jobs Vacancy in Msi Corp Bell Canada Toronto
Msi Corp Bell Canada Toronto urgently required following position for Dynatrace Guardian Consultants. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dynatrace Guardian Consultants Jobs Vacancy in Msi Corp Bell Canada Toronto Jobs Details:
Our Telecom client (Bell Canada) is looking to hire experienced Dynatrace Guardian consultants
for long term contracts. The resources will work on large scale enterprise application solutions. As an consultant, you will be part of the core IT operations team to define test objectives, lead performance testing engagements and provide actionable monitoring analysis to help resolve IT operations bottlenecks.
The following items are the requirements and experiences required for the qualified candidates.
- In a IT software development, agile environment
- Dynatrace certification.
- Experience in performance testing methodology & tools, with an understanding of enterprise application architecture and technology.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze data for bottlenecks, and develop succinct monitoring scenarios across multiple hardware and software tiers.
- Experience with ensuring system changes meet performance requirements.
- Establishing and sharing performance best practices, designing and executing a robust test strategy.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function ‘
- Work with development and product teams to measure, analyze, and help optimize the performance and scalability of new feature and releases
- Ensures all deadlines associated with testing and monitoring are met as well as ensuring all defects within assigned areas are reported prior to production deployment with no new issues found post release.
- Troubleshoot performance issues across the entire stack – hardware, software, application and network
- Present relevant, clear data and metrics to various audiences – technical and non-technical
- 10 + years experience in IT services
- 7+ years experience in Performance Testing using range of industry leading tools.
- Dynatrace Certification.
- Dynatrace experience in both setup, execution and operational use is required.
- Fundamental understanding of performance testing methodologies, processes and general procedures for conducting a successful test.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 /hour
- IT services: 5 years
- Toronto, ON