Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Greenspace Brands Toronto
Greenspace Brands Toronto urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Greenspace Brands Toronto Jobs Details:
Are you passionate about healthy living, quality food and sales while also looking for a fun and exciting environment to grow in? If so, read on!
GreenSpace Brands (Central Roast, Love Child Organics, Kiju, Rolling Meadow Dairy, Life Choices Natural Foods, Kiwi Pure Grass-fed Butter, Cedar and Go-Veggie) is looking for an Office Administrator to join our growing team.
You can learn more about GreenSpace Brands by visiting www.greenspacebrands.com.
Based in our downtown Toronto office, this role will ensure the smooth running of GSB office locations in Toronto and Mississauga, as well as support remote team members through leadership and/or assistance as required in the areas of: Facilities, Office Management, Executive Administration, and IT/Telephony.
- Act as the first point of contact to our visitors, customers, vendors etc. and direct them appropriately.
- Communication and correspondence with various parties, including through email, mail, fax, memo, telephone, and by face-to-face meeting.
- Preparation, review, coordination and distribution of various type of documents, reports, forms, communications and presentations.
- Manage daily calendar(s) including scheduling of meetings, appointments , training sessions, and booking of travel.
- Meticulously maintain files - both paper and digital.
- Manage office and other supply inventory and ordering.
- IT and telephony systems/equipment maintenance and support, including the installation of computers, telephones and other equipment.
- Act as primary contact for all facilities and IT suppliers.
- Manage the shared file storage.
- Oversight and accountability for tracking all facility costs – budget, invoices, etc.
- General tidying of office areas, meeting rooms, and other common areas, and act as main contact for our cleaners.
- Other administrative support including minute taking, filing, faxing and photocopying as required.
- Other duties and special projects as required and assigned.
- Minimum 4 years’ previous experience in an administrative role
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a highly organized manner where attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality are critical
- Adaptable and flexible individual
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Self-motivated, able to work under minimal supervision
- High level of professionalism and ability to deal effectively with all levels within the organization as well as external contacts
- Ambassador of GreenSpace Brands core values and behaviours
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to lift, move and install/uninstall office supplies and equipment
As a member of GSB, you will be surrounded with engaged and committed team members who, as entrepreneurial hard workers, are all working together as a team to build better . You will join a fast paced, exciting environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan.
If you possess the necessary qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit your resume!
We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an interview or employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation.
While we are very excited to hear from you, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Only applicants who are legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
We thank the staffing industry for their interest, but ask not to be contacted at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 4 years
- Executive Administrative Assistance: 4 years
- IT/Telephony Support Management: 4 years
- Microsoft Office: 4 years