Junior Production Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Mark Edwards Group Montréal
Mark Edwards Group Montréal urgently required following position for Junior Production Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Production Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Mark Edwards Group Montréal Jobs Details:
Junior Production Coordinator (Apparel)
Mark Edwards Apparel is looking for a junior production coordinator to join it's growing team. Great opportunity for a recent grad in Fashion Marketing or Business Admin!
Mark Edwards is a leading designer, marketer and wholesaler of private label and branded women’s and men’s apparel, footwear and accessories. The company offers its products to department, specialty, and mass merchant retail stores primarily in the United States and Canada.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Production Coordinator with daily correspondence with vendors
- Act as a liaison between all parties involved in the process of: designing, selling, manufacturing, approving, and transporting for all the styles the team is responsible for
- Verifying that all information is accurate
- Work with Production Coordinator and Sales Rep to monitor the status of all styles and constantly follow up with the appropriate buyers / vendors / internal departments
- Administrative and clerical work as needed
The right candidate will be:
- 1 year relevant experience
- Bachelors or DEC in a related discipline
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- A great communicator
- Able to work in a team, but also independently
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment, and a heavy workload
- Able to learn on the fly and adapt
Benefits of working at Mark Edwards:
- 9 to 5 schedule with little to no overtime hours
- Competitive salary
- Positive and collaborative work environment
- Growth opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- Montréal, QC