Graphic Designer And Event Facilitator Intern Jobs Vacancy in Teens Learn Drive Inc Mississauga
Teens Learn Drive Inc Mississauga urgently required following position for Graphic Designer And Event Facilitator Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer And Event Facilitator Intern Jobs Vacancy in Teens Learn Drive Inc Mississauga Jobs Details:
OUR COMPANY Teens Learn to Drive Inc. provides the Sweet Life Road Show (SLRS) free to high schools in the Greater GTA. (Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saZzQjKWyfk to see what we’re about!) These highly interactive events provide life-saving road safety information to secondary school students.
We are currently looking for an individual to become our Graphic Designer and Event Facilitator Intern for our Spring 2018 season!
Please note that: This Paid Internship position begins on April 16 (negotiable) until July 13.
Basic Skills/ Qualifications
- High school Graduate
- Post-secondary students returning in the Fall
- Communication/Presentation skills
- Computer Skills
- Organization Skills
Graphic Designer and Event Facilitator Intern
- meet with team/art director (Anne Marie) to determine the scope of a project
- recommend strategies to reach a particular audience
- determine the message the design should portray
- create images that convey a message
- develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and website
- select colours, images, text styles, and layout
- present the design to team members and art director (Anne Marie)
- incorporate changes recommended by team members/art director into the final design
- review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Facilitate at our Sweet Life Road Show Events
- Perform event-related set-up tasks
- Perform event-related tear down tasks
- Ensure that event facility/venue is left in a clean and orderly condition.
- Confirm that all tools and equipment are returned and properly stored
- Properly pack and handle inventory to protect against damage and deterioration.
- Must be enthusiastic and outgoing
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent