Business Manager Trmis Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto
Bank Toronto urgently required following position for Business Manager Trmis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Manager Trmis Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Strategy and Planning, the main function of the Manager is to
support the business activities of TRMIS. The Strategy & Planning team is accountable for the coordinated planning, management and execution of all business/administrative work required for the effective operations of the TRMIS segment. Working closely with BMG, Finance and other shared service providers, the role supports the Sr Manager in ensuring that TRMIS runs like an effective business, in aggregate and within each area, thereby allowing delivery VPs to focus on ensuring highly effective delivery.
The general accountabilities of this role include, but are not limited, are to provide support to the Sr Manager in the following areas:
- Strategic planning cycle (including budget, forecast, staff headcount, and projects )and roadmap for TRMIS in concert with BMG, Senior Leadership Team and their respective Managers
- Intake of all business/administrative work providing a holistic view of all deliverables required and workload management
- TRMIS business operations/routines run smoothly (e.g. for strategy and planning, various operational meetings, Metrics & Reporting, Financials & HR metrics, Operational stability/excellence etc.) working in tandem with SLT and other key partners (HR, BMG, Finance etc.)
- Development and Standardization of processes and routines
Input to the Operational excellence roadmap to ensure we have:
- Defined interaction model with our delivery partners and functional
- Enhanced assessment/project delivery model
- Demand management and capacity planning for key initiatives
- TRMIS functional performance KPIs/scorecard
- Lead initiatives/projects to drive operational excellence across TRMIS
- Deliver actionable data insights for effective decision making (financials, process, risk & compliance)
- Ensure standardized processes and routines are developed and followed. Champion opportunities to realize continuous improvements in planning and operations for the area, across TRMIS and with other business management/enterprise areas
- Support the Sr Manager in overseeing of the financial management process for TRMIS – budgets, forecasts, actuals & recoveries, (for all BAU cost centers) ensuring that the numbers are met and not exceeded, for both total spend and headcount
- Advanced problem solving / analytical thinking skills.
- Broad business, organizational and operational knowledge across the Enterprise.
- Strong project delivery skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing requirements work streams for high-risk, high visibility projects.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to positively interact with all levels within the organization.
- Good judgment, understanding of what issues to escalate, what to resolve on your own, make suggestions for possible resolution.
- Advanced communication skills including superior facilitation, presentation, and negotiating skills.
- Versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with superior attention to detail.
- Superior impact and influence skills to effectively engage and manage complex stakeholder groups. Proven ability to build strong, trusting and effective working relationships with individuals across all business units, at all levels across the Bank, particularly with Senior and Executive management
- Can link project objectives and outcomes to business and enterprise strategies.
- Experienced running business/technology shared service operations in a technology environment
- Demonstrated financial acumen & resource capacity/demand planning experience
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities & manage complexity.
- Moves quickly to eliminate roadblocks, generates pragmatic, sensible and simple solutions
- Process driven, a champion for keeping it simple, consistent and doing everything right, the first time
- Credible, respected by others at all levels in the organization, professional with presence who has earned the authority to lead others to achieve the results
- Proactive, professional & energetic
- Ability to create a culture of performance with a customer focus
- Ability to synthesize and summarize information to create storyboard presentations
- A University or post-Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Project or Program Management, or a related discipline is an asset.
- 8+ years of experience in a variety of projects on multidisciplinary teams is an asset.
- Exposure to IS function and related processes at a Canadian bank an asset
- Exposure to Agile an asset
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.