Stationary Engineer Class Jobs Vacancy in City Toronto Toronto
City Toronto Toronto urgently required following position for Stationary Engineer Class. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stationary Engineer Class Jobs Vacancy in City Toronto Toronto Jobs Details:
- Assists in the proper operation and sustainability of the compressed natural gas, positive displacement compressor facility in accordance with Ontario Regulation 219/01 by continuous monitoring of the compressor, switches, alarms and other controls at the facility.
- Makes timely operational decisions and addresses/responds to alarm conditions and emergencies by initiating the call-in of the applicable/qualified service providers to deal with emergencies.
- Maintains documentation of all work area activities using a manual and/or computerized system including but not limited to logbook administration, computer records review, accident reports, alarm responses, etc.
- Ensures records are kept of operations, maintenance and safety activities that occur.
- Travels to various work locations (providing coverage at either location).
- Performs other related work as assigned.
Your application must describe your qualifications as they relate to:
- Must possess and be able to maintain a current Certificate of Qualification as a Stationary Engineer, fourth class or better, in accordance with the regulations enforced in the Province of Ontario.
- Must meet all experience, training/licensing requirements of Ontario Regulation 219/01.
- Must have a sound knowledge of safety practices for CNG compressors and facilities.
- Must have working knowledge of preventive maintenance programs and record keeping.
- Must have working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and the ability to operate using standard operating procedures and applicable legislation.
You must also have:
- Must be available to work shifts. Must be physically capable of performing required duties in all weather conditions.
- Must be available to work scheduled overtime to accommodate the operations, Statutory Holidays, and Peak Seasons.
- Knowledge of various computer applications (i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel) would be an asset.
- Possession of a valid Province of Ontario Class “DZ/AZ” Driver’s License would be considered an asset.
Communication: Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Applicants may receive written correspondence regarding this job posting directly to the email address provided on their resume or to the one used to set-up their Candidate Profile if applying on TalentFlow. As an applicant, it is your responsibility to ensure that you check your email regularly.
Accommodation: The City of Toronto is committed to fostering a positive and progressive workforce reflecting the citizens we serve. We provide equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure barrier-free employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the City of Toronto's Accommodation Policy. You can request for accommodation related to the protected grounds at any stage of the City's hiring process, i.e., application, assessment and placement.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need accommodation in applying for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job ID #2303828 and the job classification title.
If you are invited to participate in the assessment process, we ask that you provide your accommodation needs in advance at that time. Please be advised that you may be requested to provide medical/other documentation to Human Resources to ensure that appropriate accommodation is provided to you throughout the hiring process.
Steam Plant Operator Jobs Vacancy in Bruce Power . Bruce Power opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Steam Plant Operator position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 04 May, 2018. Ontario Third Class (or higher) Stationary Engineers Certificate. Steam Plant Operators execute or direct the execution of all operations of steam plant systems... ... Continue reading -->
Refrigeration Operator Class Stationary Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Industrial Overload Guelph. Industrial Overload Guelph opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Refrigeration Operator Class Stationary Engineer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Apr, 2018. Refrigeration "B" Operator/3rd Class Operating Engineer required to operate an "A" Class Ammonia Refrigeration Plant.... ... Continue reading -->
Engineer Class Jobs Vacancy in Joseph Healthcare Hamilton Hamilton. Joseph Healthcare Hamilton Hamilton opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Engineer Class position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 29 Mar, 2018. Class Stationary Engineer. Certificate of Qualification as a Third Class Stationary Engineer.. The Stationary Engineer operates and maintains equipment in the... ... Continue reading -->
Stationary Engineer Class Jobs Vacancy in City Toronto Toronto. City Toronto Toronto opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Stationary Engineer Class position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 17 May, 2018. Must possess and be able to maintain a current Certificate of Qualification as a Stationary Engineer, fourth class or better, in accordance with the regulations... ... Continue reading -->
Operating Stationary Engineering Role Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada Tmmc . Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada Tmmc opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Operating Stationary Engineering Role position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 16 May, 2018. Operating Engineer 2nd / 3rd Class. 2nd or 3rd Class Operating Engineer License (Ontario or Interprovincial). Operate and maintain steam boilers, chillers, air... ... Continue reading -->