Part Time Overnight Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Joe Nofrills Toronto
Joe Nofrills Toronto urgently required following position for Part Time Overnight Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Overnight Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Joe Nofrills Toronto Jobs Details:
Position : Part-Time Overnight Clerk
Store: Joe’s nofrills
Location: 345 Bloor Street East, Toronto
Posting Closes: March 6 , 2018
Our stores function 24 hours a day - even when there are no customers in our aisles. A very special group of people - our night crew - work during the night to ensure that our stores are ready for customers by the time we open in the morning. Each night, our night crew staff receives product deliveries from our distribution centres. These deliveries are sorted and the product is used to fill our shelves and displays. If you're a night owl who works quickly and independently you should consider applying for a position as a part-time night crew clerk.
- Receiving, handling and storing of product to achieve optimal results
- Ensure proper product rotation as required
- Ensure pricing integrity
- Maintain store cleanliness to appropriate standards
- Maintaining product displays
- Any other duties that may be required to ensure courteous friendly service, competitively priced products, and a store that meets and maintains the hygiene standards specified.
- The willingness to work with others and respond quickly to change
- Ability to work with minimal functional direction
- Must be able to take direction well and complete tasks within a deadline
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift using work safe guidelines
- Must be available to work overnight as well as varying shifts, including weekends and evenings
- Previous retail and/or grocery experience an asset
Interested applicants are welcome to submit their resume at indeed.com. Thank you for your interest, however only qualified applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Joe’s nofrills is an equal opportunity employer.
At Joe's nofrills, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Part-time