Human Resources Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Charity Toronto
Charity Toronto urgently required following position for Human Resources Business Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Charity Toronto Jobs Details:
WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
WE –Making doing good, doable.
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources, the HR Business Partner will be the face of Human Resources to the internal client group. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for both strategic thinking and driving results to build a reputation as a trusted advisor to leaders. The HRBP will lead the annual People Plan for the client group including but not limited to employee relations, performance management, talent management/organizational effectiveness, growth and success plans an employee engagement action planning.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a proven track record of inspiring people to give their best and to challenge the norm to find better ways to achieve. A natural leader that translates into trust and confidence in HR’s ability to deliver. Able to think both strategically and to drive execution. A true team player both within the HR team and with their clients.This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE.org Philosophy.
The position is based out of WE's office in Toronto .
- Serve as trusted advisor to client group leaders and employees guiding the creation of an annual client group people that aligns to the functional business plan
- Ensure the effective execution of HR programs, processes, communications, and strategic initiatives.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to deliver and implement recruitment plan.
- Drive the annual growth and success plan program which includes supporting the business in goal setting, coaching and feedback, assessment and personal development planning.
- Provide business leaders with people metrics and information and regular analysis on HR trends (internal and external) and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Provide advice to senior leadership, line managers and employees regarding clarification and interpretation of company policies and act as the point of contact on all policy-related matters.
- Coach, mentor and educate line managers and employees on their obligations to ensure all company standards and practices are upheld to enable a safe, healthy and compliant work environment.
- Lead and provide appropriate guidance on employee disciplinary actions up to and including employment termination.
- Remain current on and develop new processes and practices to ensure compliance with provincial Employment Standards legislation, Human Rights Legislation and all employment regulations.
- Oversee and facilitate training workshops to deliver content that enhances the capabilities of line managers and employees.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Labour Relations or related discipline; CHRL Certified or progressing towards certification
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources with demonstrated knowledge and understanding in the management of all aspects of HR functions.
- Superior communication skills – both written and verbal
- Results oriented and able to build trusted relationships
- Strong working knowledge of current provincial Employment Standards legislation, Human Rights Legislation and all employment regulations.
- MS Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
What makes us unique…
WE is a family of organizations making doing good, doable. WE Charity empowers domestic and international change. ME to WE is a social enterprise that creates socially conscious products and experiences to help support the charity. And WE Day fills stadiums around the world with the greatest celebration of social good. WE enables youth and families to better the world – supporting 2,500+ local and global causes by volunteering millions of hours of service, shopping daily with an impact, and raising millions of dollars that directly benefit their local communities and the world. Globally, our teams in Asia, Africa, and Latin America have provided more than 1 million people with clean water, built 1,000 schools and schoolrooms overseas, and empowered more than 200,000 children with access to education. WE was founded more than 20 years ago by social entrepreneurs, brothers Craig and Marc Kielburger. Join the movement today at WE.org
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 5 years