Engineering Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Protech Solutions North Bay
Protech Solutions North Bay urgently required following position for Engineering Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Protech Solutions North Bay Jobs Details:
We are currently looking for an Engineering Specialist for one of our client in the manufacturing industry located in North Bay, ON.
The Engineering Specialist is responsible for the development and maintenance of engineering data related to refurbishment projects, supporting Customer Scope of Work and general requirements.
- Researches engineering and manufacturing requirements for development of production tasks and written technical manufacturing instructions for the removal, reconditioning, assembling and installations of production parts according to the customer scope of work ;
- Review Management Change Notices (MCNs) content for any risk to form, fit, function, cost or schedule. Approve, rework or reject as necessary ;
- Evaluate exceptions to specifications for materials and parts ;
- Consults with various Subject Matter Experts as required ensuring best practices are met with all documentation ;
- Works closely with Quality Assurance to develop Inspection and Test Procedures and develop written instructions as well as provide corrective solutions ;
- Creates and/or verifies Engineering Change Notices to assure compliance to Scope of Work revisions and Production Station references ;
- Makes necessary revisions to Engineering, Production & QA documentation resulting from Engineering Change Notices ;
- Makes revisions to AutoCAD drawings ;
- Provides Bills of Material (BOM) to the procurement group for installation, assembly and sub assembly designs ;
- Ability to manage and act on multiple projects and priorities ;
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives ;
- Liaise with customer equivalents for drawing, technical instructions and assembly installations ;
- Supports and evaluates warranty requirements ;
- Assists with bid proposal preparation ;
- Engineering Technician/Technology diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience ;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related flied ;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a University recognized by Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO) would be considered an asset ;
- Mechanical drafting training and AutoCAD ;
- Experience in writing technical documentation related to manufacturing methods and procedures ;
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite ;
- Experience in the rail industry is an asset ;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills ;
- Functional French (written and spoken);
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) ;
- Must be committed to Company Health and Safety.