Central Buyer Truck Parts Jobs Vacancy in The Miller Group Markham
The Miller Group Markham urgently required following position for Central Buyer Truck Parts. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Central Buyer Truck Parts Jobs Vacancy in The Miller Group Markham Jobs Details:
Purchasing parts, materials, goods, services and finished products or business services based on the specifications and requirements of the organization
- 3 years’ practical hands on experience in Purchasing or Inventory Control as a Buyer etc.
- Knowledge of truck/heavy equipment parts and associated manuals is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word and Outlook) is a must along with hands on experience in various computerized buying, planning, and/or inventory systems
- The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills, a good eye for details and the confidence to deal with internal and external stakeholders at shop levels
- It is essential to have a high standard of mathematical ability as well as a good commercial acumen
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to be assertive are required
- Enrollment in Supply Chain training and construction equipment experience will be considered an asset