Investor Relations Rep Telemarketing Experience Jobs Vacancy in Public Company Vancouver
Public Company Vancouver urgently required following position for Investor Relations Rep Telemarketing Experience. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investor Relations Rep Telemarketing Experience Jobs Vacancy in Public Company Vancouver Jobs Details:
Our company is a global acquisition-based conglomerate targeting five primary sectors: Healthcare Infrastructure, Agriculture, Education & Job Creation, Technology and Political & Policy Environments.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established public company. We are seeking a self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic Investor Relations Representative with sales and/or telemarketing experience. Experience in IR is not required, training will be provided.
As an investor relations representative your job will be to build on to existing relationships with our investors while adding more to the list .
Other Responsibilities include:
- Appropriate handling of Investor calls and emails
- Documenting and tracking inbound and outbound calls
- Develop and implement strategies to improve company relations with investors
- Establish relationships with shareholders, analysts, brokers and stock market representatives
- Communicate directly with investors to broaden awareness and grow the investor base
- Educate investors, shareholders, PR firms, financial firms and analysts about the Company, the market, and the sound decision making
- Act as the main point of contact for Company information, developing relationships with shareholders, analysts, brokers and stock market representatives.
- Prepare reports to Company BOD
- Track market developments and investing trends
- Assist in writing press releases as needed
- Assisting with various projects as assigned
- Preparation and review of daily and weekly performance releases
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Telemarketing and sales experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve issues, handle conflict and act accordingly
- College/University Education
- Excellent MS Office suite skills; Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong client service skills
- Ability to work independently and understand when to escalate
- Ability to learn and follow established policies and procedures
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Investor Relations: 1 year