Operations Manager Crm Jobs Vacancy in Concentrix Hamilton
Concentrix Hamilton urgently required following position for Operations Manager Crm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Crm Jobs Vacancy in Concentrix Hamilton Jobs Details:
Concentrix is seeking an Operations Manager to continue their career in the fast paced contact center industry at our Wade Hampton Facility to assist customers with their Healthcare needs for a highly respected Healthcare provider. Duties and responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of a front office and back office environment for Multiple Lines of Business
- Ensure that all KPI’s are met, for all areas of responsibility, on a monthly basis
- Manage multiple Agents and Team Leads potentially in multiple North America Geo’s
- Be patient and compassionate
- Manage day to day attendance of Exempt and Non-Exempt Staff Members
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the abilities to mitigate conflict to meet business objectives
- Customer Focus—Dedicated to keeping customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
- 5+ years of high volume, inbound contact center or high volume face to face contact in a business setting experience is requested. Qualification can be replaced with similar experience in a manufacturing based environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred but not Required
- Background in Healthcare is preferred, specifically in benefits, enrollment, billing, and customer relations. Special attention to any candidate that has Claims processing background in a leadership capacity or contact center/large staff background in a high volume, multi-faceted industry
- Must have open availability to work a 40++ Hour work week
- Advanced knowledge of adult learning principals and Quality Enhancement approaches
- Ability to work in a face paced environment with extreme attention to detail and ownership is required