Breakfast Server Jobs Vacancy in Sienna Senior Living Oshawa
Sienna Senior Living Oshawa urgently required following position for Breakfast Server. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Breakfast Server Jobs Vacancy in Sienna Senior Living Oshawa Jobs Details:
- Responsible for all aspects of hospitality style dining service utilizing the Ready, Set, Serve Program as it applies to the serveries area, setting, serving and cleaning tables.
- Assists with the preparation and presentation of food under the direction of the Chef.
- Carries out general cleaning duties and routines, including scraping, washing, stacking and storage of dishes.
- Practices and maintains established standards for cleanliness and sanitation throughout all aspects of food preparation and service as required by the health department.
- Promotes and tracks a la carte and wine service sales in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Grade 10 minimum education required.
- Must be have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room service.
- Safe Food Handling Certification preferred.
- Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written English language.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
Status: Part Time
Posting Open Date: May 17, 2018
Posting Close Date: May 24, 2018
Act upon your desire to help others, an aspiration that exists within all of us. Join Sienna Senior Living and help us to continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly to:
Dining Room Manager
1255 Bloor Street East
Oshawa, ON L1H 0B3
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.