Warehouse Person Jobs Vacancy in Russel Metals Vancouver
Russel Metals Vancouver urgently required following position for Warehouse Person. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Person Jobs Vacancy in Russel Metals Vancouver Jobs Details:
Russel Metals is one of the largest metals distribution and processing companies in North America servicing customers and suppliers primarily in Canada, the United States, and on occasion worldwide. The Company operates in three business segments: service centre distribution, energy sector pipe, tube, valve and fitting distribution and steel import/export distribution. We provide steel processing and distribution services to a broad base of approximately 18,000 end users through a network of over 100 North American branches.
A.J. Forsyth, a division of Russel Metals Inc. is currently seeking an individual for the position of Warehouseperson within our Delta, BC branch. Warehouse person. This is a full-time, permanent position that reports directly to the Shift Supervisor.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure safe procedures are followed while performing job responsibilities
- Comply with workplace policies and procedures (operational and health and safety)
- Running overhead crane and forklift
- Picking and packaging material according to customer specifications
- Operation of saw equipment and various other machinery types
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Performing daily preventative maintenance
- Ensuring quality customer service
Qualifications and Skills
Education and skills required
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Able to work shift work
- Able to perform some heavy lifting
- Good knowledge of math and measurements
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated, results oriented
Job Type: Full-time