Guest Service Agent Jobs Vacancy in Ramada Langley Surrey Surrey
Ramada Langley Surrey Surrey urgently required following position for Guest Service Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Service Agent Jobs Vacancy in Ramada Langley Surrey Surrey Jobs Details:
Do you love to meet new people from around the world? The Ramada Langley Surrey Hotel is looking for an outgoing individual to join our dynamic team of hospitality personnel as a part time guest service agent. The position is part time. Candidate must be available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
We offer a competitive wage, full training, discounts on hotel stays at all Wyndham properties around the world, and much more.
- Handling all aspects of our guests’ stay including making reservation, check in and check out and cancellations
- Calculating and posting charges
- Processing group arrivals and departures
- Processing wake up calls and guest requests
- Assisting guests with area information and general inquiries
- Following all emergency protocols
- Assist with achieving hotel targets, including Wyndham rewards budgets
- Additional duties as assigned by management
The ideal candidate will possess the following
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous hotel experience / Opera / SynXis preferred,
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Able to work all shifts including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights
- Must be very organized, able to multitask
- Outgoing personality and a love of creating memories for all guests
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume with cover letter to the attention of Kim Juchnowski.
Job Type: Part-time