Dispatcher Customer Service Jobs Vacancy in Freightx Mississauga
Freightx Mississauga urgently required following position for Dispatcher Customer Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dispatcher Customer Service Jobs Vacancy in Freightx Mississauga Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Highway Dispatcher who will be arranging and coordinating highway inbound/outbound work orders to drivers and communicating with our customers on a daily basis.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for planning and arranging pickups/deliveries,
- dispatching/communicating with our drivers, resolving service and delivery issues,
- coordinating driver schedules and arranging shipments according to customer requirements,
- other duties and tasks as required by the management.
- Arranging Independent Carriers and negotiating rates
- Cold Calling to Increase customer base
- Minimum 1 year highway dispatch experience
- Experience working with LoadLink, GPS Tracking, PCMiler software
- Knowledge of Canadian and US customs procedures
- Solid understanding of all the aspects of transportation industry
- Strong knowledge of USA, Canada and GTA geography
- Ability to work as a part of the team
- Ability and desire to work in positive, fast paced environment
- Strong customer service and organization skills required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and web based software
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extended hours of work required occasionally
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 2 Year Dispatch
Education: High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- dispatch: 2 years
- High school or equivalent