Sql Dba Database Administrator Vancouver Jobs Vacancy in Star Communications Vancouver
Star Communications Vancouver urgently required following position for Sql Dba Database Administrator Vancouver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sql Dba Database Administrator Vancouver Jobs Vacancy in Star Communications Vancouver Jobs Details:
- Strategic planning, architecture, design and implementation of process related reports and dashboards utilizing MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- Design and implementation of process related databases and data tables related to IBM Business Process Manager, Process Data Warehouse, and other internal databases
- Infrastructure management for databases related to IBM Business Process Manager and others in support of process improvement programs
- Work closely with Process Owners, Process Analysts and BPM Developers during process discovery and modeling workshops.
- Support Process Performance Metrics Program in data design and analysis / BI
- Work closely with Process Owners, Process Analysts and BPM Developers during data modeling workshops
- MS SQL database design, implementation, and administration
Experience / Skills
- Database Solution Design, Data Modeling and Table Design
- SQL Development – Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers
- MS SQL Server Installation, set-up, Server Management, DBA
- Reporting – Strategic Approach, Report and Dashboard Design
- Data Warehousing – Warehouse Architecture, Metric Design and Development, Dashboard Design and Development
- MS SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) – Report Development, Release Management, SP Data Sets, Administration
- MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), ETL Development
- Extensive knowledge software development methodologies (i.e. Agile)
- Extensive software development experience
- Good Communication and presentation skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Vancouver, BC