General Farm Workers Jobs Vacancy in Trident Organic Farms Limited Surrey
Trident Organic Farms Limited Surrey urgently required following position for General Farm Workers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Farm Workers Jobs Vacancy in Trident Organic Farms Limited Surrey Jobs Details:
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Wage Rate: $11.40 – $13.00/hour, 40.00 hours per week.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: 13240 Comber way, Surrey, BC, V3W 5V9
Location of work: Various locations in Lower Mainland, BC.
- 7585 160 Street, Surrey, BC, V4N 0T3.
- 15896 72 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3S 2G4.
- 7002 156 Street, Surrey, BC, V3S 3R1.
- 18552 51b Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 0L5.
- 18628 51b Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 0L5.
- 5194 184 Street, Surrey, BC, V3S 1E1.
- 17778 Ford Detour Road, Pitts Meadows, BC V3Y 3 A7
- 13776 Hale Road, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 1Z1.
- 3240 64 Street Delta, BC V4L 2N7.
Education: Not required
Experience: Not required. Training will be provided
Type of crops: Vegetables, Fruits and Field crops.
Benefits:Accommodation will be provided @ $30/week, relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
- Plant, cultivate, and irrigate vegetables and field crops.
- Harvest crops, remove weeds from the crop, sort & grade the farm produce.
- Field work, plowing, planting, weeding, cultivating, and washing crops.
- Set and monitor water lines.
- Detect disease and health problems in crops.
- Fertilising and other duties related to agriculture stream.
- Regular check on the crops for picking.
- Crop rotation to keep the soil fertilise and control the pest and diseases.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, rain/ shine, hot/cold weather (Candidate should be physically able and willing to work on the farm in rain/sun or shine)
Employer: Trident Organic Farms Limited.