Production Scheduler Steady Days Candidate Can Apply Jobs Vacancy in Goudreau Personnel Swinton Windsor
- Production Scheduler Steady Days Candidate Can Apply
- Goudreau Personnel Swinton
- Windsor ON
- 20 Mar, 2018 30+ days ago
Goudreau Personnel Swinton Windsor urgently required following position for Production Scheduler Steady Days Candidate Can Apply. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Scheduler Steady Days Candidate Can Apply Jobs Vacancy in Goudreau Personnel Swinton Windsor Jobs Details:
GOUDREAU PERSONNEL BY SWINTON LTD. IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING JOB OPPORTUNITY:
- University Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years Scheduling/Coordinator experience within a manufacturing facility is preferred
- E/L Supply Chain Management candidates can apply, or candidates with an understanding of manufacturing and processes that are willing to learn - will have to pass a test for consideration
- Must possess a strong mathematical aptitude
- Must be analytical and very detail oriented
- The ability to perform accurately, independently, prioritize and operate in an organized fashion
The Production Scheduler is responsible for the scheduling of all assigned production jobs in accordance with the scheduling guidelines, dedicated equipment program and/or master production schedules. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate machine time and manpower availability with manufacturing staff to ensure the availability of adequate resources to successfully execute the work order on time
- Maintain updated schedules of resource availability ensuring the schedule reflects machine down-time, employee vacation time, and/or established shut-down schedules
- Schedules all subcontract work as necessary and coordinates with operations on the shipment and receipt to and from the subcontractor. This includes all expedited material, and maintaining an accurate communication log with the subcontractor
- Coordinates and responds to sales order date improvement requests in a timely manner
- After all alternative options have been reviewed to minimize impact, if necessary, reschedule all work orders, and impacted customer orders, in at imply manner to ensure that each has current and accurate dates which reflects when the product will be available to ship. Ensures updated notes (time and date stamped) on all orders to facilitate effective communication between customer service and the customer
- Actively participates in the assigned production review meetings
- Actively review customer backlog report, especially overdue and near term orders, and take necessary corrective action or work assignment to maximize customer service
- Drive the jobs through production by establishing the priorities with the Supervisor. This may include generating a work assignment list for each assigned workcenter
- Ensure Operations Management is advised immediately of operation problems or opportunities
- Perform other tasks within the scope of the position, as required
- Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and safety rules and regulations
- Perform special projects and/or prepares special reports as assigned
- Minimize waste and conserve energy through reuse, recycling, and following Environmental Management System practices
- Direct Hire position (full time permanent) that is replacing someone retiring from this established, growing and professional employer in Windsor.
- Steady day shift - 8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m. Overtime is rarely required.
- Testing will be required from all applicants.
- $45-55K (+ benefits & other compensation) depending on skill level
Interested applicants encouraged to apply via email. Please visit our website at http://www.goudreaupersonnel.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Scheduling: 3 years