Assistant Manager Operations Risk And Administration Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Calgary
- Assistant Manager Operations Risk And Administration
- Calgary AB
- 25 May, 2018 30 days ago
Hsbc Calgary urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Operations Risk And Administration. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Operations Risk And Administration Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Calgary Jobs Details:
- Identify understand and anticipate customer needs in order to provide effective, efficient and timely customer service and support.
- Act as a primary point of contact for more complex operational inquiries involving internal and external parties.
- Primary HBM role supervises the mutual fund sales business conducted within the branch (approve new accounts and monitor trading activity) and act as the primary point of contact for mutual fund customer inquiries requiring escalation.
- Ensure customer expectations are exceeded in terms of speed, efficiency, certainty and professionalism either face to face or through an alternate channel.
- Oversee, and monitor customer complaints and where possible handles resolution appropriately and or escalate complex or unsual issue to higher levels
- Responsible for training and development in relation to Know Your Client (KYC) processes, policies, activities and reporting on behalf of functional area and / or branch.
- Lead, promote and engage inteam-based approach in anticipating and managing customer needs.
- Lead, engage and promote the culture of Treating Customer Fairly in the team
- Provide staff performance reviews on quarterly basis to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide training and development to others as related to operational and risk activities.
- Provide open access for employees and customers to build rapport, discuss issues, and resolve concerns.
- Responsible for overseeing team / functional area.
- Recommend hires or hires appropriately, leverages the talents of the team, identifies potential leaders from the team, and takes corrective action where necessary.
- Participate in business development programs within area of specialty to enhance product knowledge.
- Actively refer customers to other areas of HSBC where appropriate.
- Demonstrate HSBC Group Leadership capabilities and HSBC values and behaviours.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Provide input to Branch Manager to assist with leading and developing an effective team through communication, performance management, development plans and reward/recognition practices. Cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- University / College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Requires industry-specific courses to serve as primary or back-up HSBC Investment Funds (Canada) Branch Manager. To serve as primary HBM the incumbent requires:
- Proficiency requirements
- 2 years experience selling mutual funds
- Registerable as the Branch Manager under the applicable securities legislation
- Ability to work independently.
- 2 - 3 years of related work experience.
- Ability to lead and guide others
- Advanced problem solving skills to resolve issues within own functional area.
- Advanced communication and customer service skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills to support the building of strong relationships with diverse groups of people.
- Advanced knowledge of HSBC’s products / services.
- Advanced knowledge of HSBC’s policies, practices, procedures and systems within own area. For compliance related function: must have excellent knowledge of HSBC policies, practices relating to compliance and risk.
- Advanced understanding of legislation and regulations as they apply to own area.
- Career Development: Within your current role, as well as Canadian and international opportunities
- Company Reputation: Offering prestige, strength, and longevity
- Business Growth: Underpinned by our drive, and the highest banking standards
- International Connectivity and impact: Build global relationships and be a part of international initiatives
- A diverse workforce: Reflecting our belief that diversity of thought, background and perspective make HSBC a stronger organization
- Corporate Sustainability: We build our business for the long term by balancing social, environmental and economic considerations in the decisions we make