Junior Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Body Energy Club Ltd Vancouver
Body Energy Club Ltd Vancouver urgently required following position for Junior Accounts Payable Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Body Energy Club Ltd Vancouver Jobs Details:
Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sport Supplements Store, and Smoothie Bar is looking for:
Full-Time Junior Accounts Payable Clerk
THIS POST IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have a solid understanding of Quickbooks and bookkeeping duties.
- You have a solid understanding of the AP workflow.
- You understand internal controls and are able to identify safeguards to mitigate risk.
- You have a near-obsessive approach to filing, organization, and communication.
- You have an outgoing, friendly demeanor and take a positive approach in all you do.
- You recognize the value of your work as a contributing factor to the success and growth of the business, as well as the satisfaction of our customers.
- 1 year minimum experience in an accounts payable position or in an accounting role.
- 1 year minimum experience operating Quickbooks software.
- Ability to utilize Quickbooks accounting software with no supervision.
- Manage the Accounts Payable process.
- Track orders and process invoices for local suppliers with accuracy and respecting the terms of payment.
- Strong understanding of Google Drive, spreadsheets and documents, as well as electronic and physical filing.
- Demonstrate strong task management skills, including prioritization and communication.
- Other duties as required, including timesheet approvals for payroll and potential support at retail level.
- Uphold all Company standards relating to customer service, personal conduct, and act as a role model for all other staff.
- Capacity to manage a high volume of documents with precision and accuracy.
- Proficiency using all Microsoft applications, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Data entry of a high volume of vendor invoices while maintaining a high attention to detail & accuracy.
- Follow up with vendors on outstanding orders, and with management on overdue invoices and approval requests.
- Ensure timely payments to all suppliers by obtaining proper authorization approval.
- Review all management expense reports and credit card statements.
- Update the accounting system on a daily basis with accuracy.
- Maintain organized electronic and paper communications, including filing and timesheets.
- Correspond with AP vendors to resolve problems and discrepancies'
- Salary $35 000 to $37 000.
- Extended health benefits after 3 months.
- Bonus after 3 months.
- Generous staff discount.
We appreciate submissions by all applicants, however only those short-listed for the position will be contacted for interview.We look forward to hearing from you!
The Body Energy Club Team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $37,000.00 /year
- Quick: 1 year
- Accounting: 1 year