Loss Prevention Service Associate Jobs Vacancy in Aritzia Toronto
Aritzia Toronto urgently required following position for Loss Prevention Service Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Loss Prevention Service Associate Jobs Vacancy in Aritzia Toronto Jobs Details:
The Loss Prevention Service Associate’s (LPSA)objectives are to maximize profit within Retail Stores by minimizing loss through the successful execution of Aritzia’s loss prevention practiceswith minimal disruptionto the business. With a specialized focus on merchandise security, the LPSA supports the Store team indelivering an outstanding customer experience while encouraging a safe and secure store environment. It is critical that the LPSA develops effective relationships and communication with the Store team to prevent, detect, and resolve lossthroughout peak business (e.g. Back-to-School, Holiday) and non-peak business.
The LPSA will also be responsible for:
- Supporting Occupational Health and Safety in Ontario
- Safeguarding the loss of financial assets from all internal and external avenues
- Preserving and securing all proprietary information both physical and electronic
- Minimizing the loss of Aritzia's physical assets as well as staff and customer property
- Loss Prevention experience not required
- Retail experience (sales, cash, stock) is an asset
- Working towards or completion of a post-secondary diploma or degree is an asset, but not required.
- Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- Anayltic Thinking
- Mathematics and Finance
- Fashion and Pop-Culture Awareness
Job Type: Part-time