Hospitality Leader Jobs Vacancy in Moxie Calgary
Moxie Calgary urgently required following position for Hospitality Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hospitality Leader Jobs Vacancy in Moxie Calgary Jobs Details:
Under the guidance of the General Manager, this position is responsible ensuring all aspects of the bar and restaurant's operations run smoothly and according to the policies, procedures and goals of the company and government employment standards.
The Hospitality Leader will support the role of General Manager to increase long term profitability through continuous improvement of team member morale, guest satisfaction and excellence in operations execution. You must provide the highest level of service and care to our guests and to your crew members.
Based on job description includes but is not limited to:
- Shift management.
- Providing crew leadership and maintaining focus and morale.
- Communicating with guests to ensure satisfaction.
- All other key areas and tasks as required by the General Manager.
- Previous management experience in a high volume, full service restaurant.
- Proven leadership skills; people development, floor management, company policies and procedures, time management, problem solving/decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; initiative, positive attitude, communication skills, professional appearance/grooming.
- Excellent work ethic; driven, organized, good administration skills, dependable, flexible.
Important: You will receive a confirmation email from SnapHire.com within a few minutes (please check your spam/junk mail folder). Also, please add "snaphire.com" or "supportusa (at) snaphire.com" to your email safe sender list to ensure you receive employment emails from Moxie's. (More information at https://goo.gl/3Dbvk7).