Brand Ambassador Sales Marketing Champion Social Media Guru Jobs Vacancy in Systems Edmonton
- Brand Ambassador Sales Marketing Champion Social Media Guru
- Edmonton AB
- 17 May, 2018 4 days ago
Systems Edmonton urgently required following position for Brand Ambassador Sales Marketing Champion Social Media Guru. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Ambassador Sales Marketing Champion Social Media Guru Jobs Vacancy in Systems Edmonton Jobs Details:
Who We Are:
At SC Systems, we enable our clients to do business better by providing the right technology advice, products, and services that meet the needs of their organizations. We want to be the premier IT services company of choice for all types of businesses. We provide best-in-class services and products for every one of our clients.
Integrity - We will do what is right and fair for everyone concerned.
Service - We exist to serve. We know we exist because of our clients, staff, and vendors.
Excellence - We strive for excellence in everything that we do. We are the best practice experts.
Transparency - We will remain transparent throughout our entire process from sales to billing.
Sustainability - Everything we do, from our relationships to our service, aims to be sustainable
- Consistently build exposure to stand out as a managed IT leader for non-profits in the local community
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline by finding and creating new business relationships through cold calling, marketing, social networking and unique lead generation techniques
- Manage social media channels to increase our following and focus on calls-to-action across various platforms
- Are THE client champion and brand ambassador for SC Systems; all experiences with the public are vetted through you in diverse ways to interact such as phone, email, tweet, post, snap, vlog or blog
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing, sales and communication activities and initiatives
- Keep our CRM up to date and accurate with clients and potential sales leads
- Update and maintenance of the website including regular content updates and blog publishing.
- Seek out opportunities or connections to showcase SC Systems services
You Are Perfect for This Role If You:
- Are hungry for change and you want to help those who help others
- Constantly seek the best solutions for the appropriate costs applying the “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it” approach while always putting the clients first
- Acting socially first, you are keenly aware of the delicate sector in which our clients live and thrive, providing services to our community and we in turn provide them the best-in-class services to aid our community
- Love to write, describe, dialog and can transform chicken-scratch-notes into cohesive, well-written paragraphs
- Know that it’s not only about the product, but about the relationship when seeking to offer business solutions
- Leave every interaction with another human being feeling that you’ve somehow made an impact and made their world a bit better
- Act entrepreneurial by spotting product or service opportunities to enhance client experience
- Own the brand you are responsible for on social media, whether yours or another’s, and respond to each and every contact
- Realize sowing is just as important as reaping
Skills to Be Successful in This Job:
- Solutions focused work with clients and teammates
- Excellent communication through many channels including online and in-person interactions
- Efficient and proficient at using Microsoft type software
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Social awareness in our community
- Post secondary education in IT, business, marketing, or communications an asset
- High School diploma or GED required
- Driver’s license may be required
- Selling anything to anyone in any previous role: 2 years
- Customer service where you’ve handled both the good and the bad: 2 years
- Work or volunteered with not-for-profit organizations: 2 years
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Freelance
Salary: $15.00 to $21.00 /hour