Account Manager Saas And Cloud Solutions Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Toronto
Tal Group Toronto urgently required following position for Account Manager Saas And Cloud Solutions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Saas And Cloud Solutions Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Toronto Jobs Details:
Hiring full-time Account Managers –SaaS and Cloud Solutions in Toronto, ON! This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and established Cloud leader from San Francisco that is empowering 8,000+ companies around the globe with SaaS solutions to create exceptional customer experiences. We are currently seeking three (3) experienced account managers who are technically savvy and likes to have fun!
Perks You'll Love
- Join a cool, cutting edge tech environment
- Central location in Mississauga
- Great company culture & team
- Understand Cloud/SaaS with a consultative sales approach, with a successful track record growing sales and the ability to run a live demo with a technical audience
- Demonstrating all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota
- You are customer centric, and will provide the best sales experience possible for our client's customers
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing current customers
- Develop and maintain the relationships within your named accounts
- Demonstrate selling value to key stakeholders within accounts
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and establish SaaS as the best solution available
- Conduct 2-3 live product demos daily
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- At least 4+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience selling to C level executives
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com (a MUST)
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- A proven track record of success selling into SMB and MM companies
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Positive can-do attitude with demonstrated capacity to meet and exceed quota
- BS degree or higher preferred
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.