Labourer Janitor Jobs Vacancy in Manitoba Government Hecla/Grindstone Provincial Park
Manitoba Government Hecla/Grindstone Provincial Park urgently required following position for Labourer Janitor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Labourer Janitor Jobs Vacancy in Manitoba Government Hecla/Grindstone Provincial Park Jobs Details:
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary civil service that is inclusive and reflective of the population it serves. We encourage applicants to voluntarily self-declare in the cover letter, resumé or application if they are from any of the following employment equity groups: women, Indigenous people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to women, Indigenous people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be established for 6 months for any subsequent Labour/Janitor vacancies in Hecla/Grindstone Provincial Park.
Hecla/Grindstone Provincial Park is approximately 176 km north of Winnipeg, MB. Bunkhouse facilities may be available.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must possess and maintain a valid full stage Manitoba class 5 drivers license
- Must be physically capable of performing all the duties assigned to the position including lifting up to 50 pounds
- Must be willing and able to work weekends and statutory holidays
- Must be able to work outdoors for extended periods of time under various weather conditions.
- Experience in janitorial cleaning of interior and exterior of buildings
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in team environment
- Experience working with the public
- Experience with minor building and grounds maintenance such as painting, gardening and landscaping
- Training in CPR and First Aid
- Training and/or experience in Workplace Safety and Health safe work practices.
Under the direction of the Park Works Supervisor or designate, the incumbent, as a team player, is responsible for the cleaning of washrooms, showers, cabins and the maintenance of various park facilities and grounds within Hecla/Grindstone Provincial Park. The incumbent will be responsible for general maintenance and operational duties along with refuse disposal and picking up debris and litter from beach, day use areas and other park grounds. The incumbent provides general park information to the public and performs other related duties as assigned.
Apply to:Advertisement # 33806
Civil Service Commission
Human Resource Services
608-330 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 0C4
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.