Education Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Applied Research Cannabis Clinics North York
Apollo Applied Research Cannabis Clinics North York urgently required following position for Education Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Education Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Applied Research Cannabis Clinics North York Jobs Details:
The Education Administrator is responsible for teaching Apollo patients about pertinent information relevant to medical cannabis including, titration, dosing, licensed producers, legal requirements, management of expectation, etc. The candidate will use appropriate strategies, and methods to facilitate health promotion and proper usage of medical cannabis. Additionally, they are responsible to conduct day to day administrative duties for meeting daily patient booking targets as assigned. Ensures that job activities are aligned with established strategic business goals and targets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement & Conduct Apollo’s medical cannabis education program
- Effectively communicate with both medical cannabis-naïve, and experienced patients, adapting accordingly
- Communicate scientific language and concepts using clear, simple and understandable verbiage to maximize the potential for patients to act accordingly, within the confines of the law, and properly self-medicate
- Assess patient needs for health education, and help develop, identify,implement, and improve patient education material and other tools
- Register patients with a Licensed Producer of their choice
- Field calls and in-person questions from patients as needed
- Responsible to book patients into designated clinic days and Physician schedules
- Works with the team to provide input on the day to day administrative duties that align with business strategies and goals;
- Responsible for answering all phone calls and email queries from patients, licensed producers and everyone else calling are responded to promptly
- Assists with receptionist duties and conducting urine drug screens as assigned
- Ensures that incoming referrals, faxes and prescriptions are responded to and followed up in a timely manner
- Assists with the sales transactions for vaporizer and other purchases
- Assists with faxing prescriptions and registration forms to the licensed producers
- Assists with scanning and indexing medical records
- Creating and updating patients' electronic health records
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments
- Preparing correspondence between medical providers and their patients
- Providing quality customer service to patients
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing weekly/monthly metric reports; summarizing information; and identifying trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing literature,internet searches, and attending educational workshops;
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma in Office Administration or 3 or more years of relevant work experience preferred
- * Bachelor Degree in a science, medical or industry-related discipline preferred
- Proficient in English, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and ability to foster a positive work environment
- Experience with the use of clinical databases or EMR systems.
- Strong analytical, cross-functional team and leadership skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with openness to new ideas and the flexibility to adapt positively to changes in direction, priorities, schedules, or responsibilities
- A desire to help people improve their health
- Possess strong interpersonal skills & must have customer service experience
- Able to listen well, accurately communicate ideas, and work well in a team setting
- Strong with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time