Call Center Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Carrytelecom North York
Carrytelecom North York urgently required following position for Call Center Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Call Center Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Carrytelecom North York Jobs Details:
The call center customer service receptionist responsible for providing efficient and quality customer services in the daily modem management, answer multi-line phone, book appointment and other various admin duties.
General Responsibility :
- Provide quality and efficient customer service to clients
- Pick up, return, exchange and ship modem in daily task.
- Greet and serve clients, direct customer to appropriate personnel and meeting room
- Provide consistent, visible, timely, and effective communication with customer
- Professionally answer phone and distribute mail to appropriate personnel
- Provide general information to the client inquiries in person, by email, and phone
- Schedule and manage meeting rooms
- Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand.
Skill and Requirement:
- Business Diploma (or equivalent), Minimum 1 year’s reception experience or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in English, French would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Proficiency in customer focus
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively and meet tight deadlines
Job Location: North York, ON
Working hours: 11Am-6 Pm, Saturday & Sunday
Resume required. Contact us by email.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest. Please note, only those that are under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- reception: 1 year
- Bachelor's Degree
- North York, ON