Associate Strategy And Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Canada Goose Toronto
Canada Goose Toronto urgently required following position for Associate Strategy And Business Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Strategy And Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Canada Goose Toronto Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Director, Strategy or the Senior Manager, Strategy, the Associate is responsible for working with the Executive Vice President of eCommerce, Stores and Strategy, and relevant functional leads on key strategic priorities - collecting and analyzing data (internal and external), researching key issues, problem solving solutions, and preparing/synthesizing recommendations to share with the broader stakeholder group.
- Support development of the corporate strategy – providing thought leadership, problem solving, quantitative and qualitative analysis, workshop facilitation, recommendations, and materials preparation
- Support key strategic priorities and projects for Canada Goose, under the supervision of the Director/Senior Manager of Strategy, and working with other functions and stakeholders as required
- Engage cross-functionally and be seen as an analytical resource to the rest of the business
- Support synthesis of materials (e.g., for presentation to the CEO or Board)
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 1-3 years work experience ideally at a top-tier consulting firm, Big 4 accounting firm, or in an internal strategy department for an apparel company or retailer
- Proven ability to analyze, evaluate and make recommendations on strategic questions
- Undergraduate degree with high achievement (e.g., Honor Roll, high GPA), in a discipline that teaches quantitative analysis and critical thinking (e.g., business, accounting, marketing, computer science, engineering, law, mathematics)
- Must be fluent in English
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose’s Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strategic – can understand ‘the big picture’ and exercise good business judgment
- Problem solver – can structure, break down, and solve complex business issues
- Analytical – can analyze and draw conclusions from large and/or complex data sources (both qualitative and quantitative data sets)
- Financial acumen – understands financial analysis/working knowledge of financial statements
- Communicator – can synthesize ideas and thinking for sharing with others
- Self-directed – can manage his/her own work in a fast-changing environment
- Collaborative – able to partner with other functions/business leaders on complex problems and business issues
- Intellectually curious – has a passion for business and apparel/fashion, enjoys solving problems
- Action-oriented – enjoys translating recommendations into actions
- Typical office environment – combination of desk work + active meeting facilitation
- Minimal travel required (<5-10%)
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.’s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.