Senior Manager Business Analysis And Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto
Cibc Toronto urgently required following position for Senior Manager Business Analysis And. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Business Analysis And Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto Jobs Details:
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it. To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com What You’ll Be Doing You’ll manage a team at the heart of CIBC’s digital transformation. As a Senior Manager, QA you’ll join CIBC’s Treasury and Risk Management Technology department and be responsible for managing both people and projects/programs of over 1 million dollars across multiple line of businesses. How You’ll Succeed
- Strategic Development & Execution – Oversee the development, testing and implementation of multiple complex, organization-wide systems. Define and manage resource requirements and allocations, monitor and improve quality, and ensure 'best practice' development techniques. Make recommendations on the ongoing viability of a project plan based functionality, budget, and timelines.
- People Leadership – Lead and coach a high performing group team of individuals. Direct, motivate, and develop your team, maximizing their contributions and professional growth. Share knowledge and collaborate to come up with effective solutions to problems.
- Relationship Management – Work closely with clients and business partners to develop, test, and implement application program. Impact and improve the business by advising application owners on the technology possibilities and requirements.
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You can demonstrate experience in: Agile delivery and implementation. You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal. You have excellent time management skills and a proven track record of meeting deadlines and delivering within budget. You have excellent knowledge of the system development lifecycle (SDLC), application delivery and implementation. You have 3+ years of experience leading/managing a team of individuals. You have have 6+ years of Business Analysis experience. You have 6+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries, performing data analysis and working with XMLs. You have some knowledge of financial products – OTC Derivatives, Securities Financing Transactions and Fixed Income. You are able to work with multiple teams from both technology and business. You have 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance (Functional, Automation or Performance Testing), and test tools such as HP ALM or HP Quality Center. You are able to coach junior BAs and QAs to improve the quality of their delivery. Your ability to contribute to system and solution design is a strong asset. Your knowledge of Capital Markets and Risk Management, preferably in Credit Risk is a strong asset.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We also seek applicants possessing a wide range of abilities and are committed to providing an accessible candidate experience. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit