Bilingual Food Beverage Finance Accounting Director Cpa Jobs Vacancy in Jobjockey Work Montréal
- Bilingual Food Beverage Finance Accounting Director Cpa
- Jobjockey Work
- Montréal QC
- 19 Mar, 2018 30+ days ago
Jobjockey Work Montréal urgently required following position for Bilingual Food Beverage Finance Accounting Director Cpa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bilingual Food Beverage Finance Accounting Director Cpa Jobs Vacancy in Jobjockey Work Montréal Jobs Details:
Our client is a growing Food and Beverage company based in Ville St Laurent. They are currently recruiting for their Finance & Accounting Director.
Candidates must be fluently Bilingual and have a CPA Certification.
You will be responsible for daily accounting operations and leading the accounting team .
- Develop the long-term financial strategy
- Responsible for its execution, monthly, quarterly and annual results presentations
- Driving the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Report to the President of the Company
- Develop & maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports
- Develop, implement, & ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies
- Document & maintain complete & accurate supporting information
- Reconcile bank & investment accounts
- Review monthly results & implement monthly variance reporting
- Payroll preparation and administration
- Budget preparation
- Establish guidelines for budget & forecast preparation
- Maintain financial records for each project in a manner that facilitates management reports
- Negotiate with Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 /year