Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Gibson Energy Calgary
Gibson Energy Calgary urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Gibson Energy Calgary Jobs Details:
- Manage calendar, coordinate meetings and handle all travel arrangements;
- Handle and process monthly Visa expense accounts (including tracking and reconciling accounts;
- Provide administrative support as it relates to: printing and binding of documents; edit and update PowerPoint presentations; assisting with preparation, creation and editing of presentation packages (e.g. RFP packages);
- Provide documentation support for auditors;
- Responsible for incoming phone calls, answering, directing inquiries; welcoming and greeting guests; ensuring boardrooms are kept clean and well maintained;
- Handling daily mail distribution; handling courier delivery/pick-ups;
- Ordering and maintaining of office supplies; coordinate maintenance of office equipment;
- Manage delegation of authority (DOA) during executive’s absence;
- Assists Treasurer with preparation as it relates to: audit committee, board papers and rating agency, as well as lender/underwriter presentations;
- Assisting Treasury with daily wire and transfer requests from Cash Management group;
- Maintaining scanned/hard copy records of bank transactions, bank reconciliations; responding accordingly to ad-hoc requests;
- Coordinating and organizing lender/bank meetings and presentations;
- Assist Corporate Controller and Corporate Accounting team with quarter-end and budget meetings (printing binders and organizing budget meetings).
- Other duties, as required.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment and proactive approach to Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSS&E) through participation in all applicable HSS&E programs and ensures safe operation of the branch, team or unit and compliance with all Company HSS&E policies and procedures
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision;
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities; works well under pressure in a fast-paced work environment;
- High attention to detail and possess strong problem-solving abilities; can anticipate needs ahead of time;
- Works well in a collaborative and team oriented environment; ability to support others as needed;
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity; ability to demonstrate sound judgment in maintaining confidential and sensitive matters;
- Possess advanced level MS Office skills (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint);
- Minimum 8-10 years experience as an Executive Assistant at the C-Suite level;
- Possess post-secondary education.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops (e.g. Report Writing, on-going MS Office training, etc.).