Supply Chain Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Kellogg Company Mississauga
Kellogg Company Mississauga urgently required following position for Supply Chain Operations Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Kellogg Company Mississauga Jobs Details:
- Co-Manufacturing & Co-Packing – You will be a supporting point of contact for Kellogg Canada Co-Manufacturers and Co-Packers, as well as fostering those relationships. You will be managing/reconciling raw and packaging materials to support production schedules, including PO generation as needed. You will track and report weekly/monthly metrics to support the scorecard. All of this will support operational performance management.
- Cross-functional Relationships – You will work closely with other Kellogg Canada Supply Chain roles on various projects. Cross-functionally, you will work with Finance partners to manage goods received, and Global Business Services for inventory control and master data, as well as Procurement and RQT. We grow together every day.
- Problem Solving – You will be running across various issues and areas of opportunity. Plan on using your problem solving skills to provide root cause analysis to drive continual cost savings. Your pride in our continuous improvement efforts will make you a great fit for our company and is a key ingredient to your success.
- Post-secondary education or three years related work experience
- Strong knowledge of inventory control and production scheduling
- Knowledge with financial analysis
- SAP or equivalent ERP system experience
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint applications
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- University Degree / College Diploma in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- Strong working knowledge in SAP
- Experience working in an Operations environment in a similar role
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
- Kellogg K-Values
THE FINER PRINT
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
GROW With Us.