Content Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Cdi Furniture Montréal
Cdi Furniture Montréal urgently required following position for Content Strategist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Cdi Furniture Montréal Jobs Details:
CDI Furniture is currently looking for a Digital/Social Media Content Strategist to help grow its brand awareness through a variety of online channels. The candidate should be well organized, autonomous, and creative with a strong sense of branding.
- Develop editorial and promotional content calendars on a monthly basis for social media platforms, web, blog and newsletters
- Liaise with the sales and marketing teams to align content strategy with business objectives, while identifying goals and integrating those to the content development process
- Email content strategy
- Omni-channel content strategy including occasional print media
- Continuously monitor latest trends in online advertising in order to improve campaign performance
- Compile data across several platforms to create weekly and monthly reports
- Develop content while adhering to branding guidelines
- Facilitate and manage forecasting and budgeting of campaign creation and optimization
- Manage paid ads on Facebook and Instagram
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager on extracting analytics and planning next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Competitive site analysis and benchmarking in content and presentation
- Conduct online media, influencer and partnership outreach.
- University degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience with online marketing including social platforms, web content and newsletters
- Understanding of social advertising campaign management and optimization
- Experience in creative direction and branding
- Ability to write content in English and French. Spanish a plus.
- Microsoft office, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom)
- Photography skills a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Montréal, QC