Travel Trade And Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association Kelowna
Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association Kelowna urgently required following position for Travel Trade And Digital Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Travel Trade And Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association Kelowna Jobs Details:
The Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association is the official representative of Destination British Columbia headquartered in Kelowna, BC, whose primary goal is to strengthen the position of the Thompson Okanagan as a preferred destination for travellers. We are one of five regional destination management organizations in British Columbia working under the Super, Natural British Columbia brand working diligently to support the ongoing growth and sustainability of our tourism industry.
We are currently seeking a full-time travel trade and digital marketing specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with travel trade sales and marketing, be confident managing multiple priorities and deadlines, and be up-to-date with new advancements in technology and digital trends.
- Degree or diploma in marketing or business, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of travel trade industry experience including sales and marketing initiatives to attract both domestic and international visitation
- 3 years of digital marketing experience including the management of digital advertising campaigns and large cross-channel consumer marketing programs.
- Detailed understanding of social media platforms.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of the tourism industry.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, impeccable communication skills (both verbal and written), strong relationship-building skills, and capable information management skills.
- Organization-focused with proven ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Project management experience and ability to maintain a strategic focus while delivering operational results.
- Passion and demonstrated aptitude for working collaboratively, building effective working relationships with a wide variety of individuals.
- Committed to continuous learning and professional development, goal-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Facebook (Business Manager, Power Editor), YouTube, Twitter, Tripadvisor, Instagram.
- Experience with Wordpress, Photoshop, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM preferred.
- Guest services experience or additional languages an asset.
Full job description is available at https://totabc.org/careers/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent