Full Time Receptionist Typist For Real Estate Law Office Jobs Vacancy in Stephen Shub Professional Corporation North York
- Full Time Receptionist Typist For Real Estate Law Office
- Stephen Shub Professional Corporation
- North York ON
- 20 Apr, 2018 30+ days ago
Stephen Shub Professional Corporation North York urgently required following position for Full Time Receptionist Typist For Real Estate Law Office. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Receptionist Typist For Real Estate Law Office Jobs Vacancy in Stephen Shub Professional Corporation North York Jobs Details:
We are a real estate law firm with 7 GTA offices needing FULL-TIME receptionist to work Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with 1 hour lunch at our Yonge & Finch law office. Training will be provided.
- Process and route appropriately incoming calls, inquiries, efaxes, mail, parcels and email; record and relay messages
- Respond to general inquiries through walk-ins, telephone, email or written correspondence - Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings
- Other general clerical duties
- Preference is given to applicants with work experience in a real estate broker's office or law office
- Communicate and write effectively in English
- Must be proficient in using a computer, and be able to type at least 45 words per minute
- Experience with using an office phone with multiple lines, and general office equipment
Start date: Immediately
Interested applicants may apply through Indeed.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries.
Job Type: Full-time
- real estate or legal work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- North York, ON (Preferred)