Visual Designer Jobs Vacancy in Web And Marketing Studio Markham
Web And Marketing Studio Markham urgently required following position for Visual Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Visual Designer Jobs Vacancy in Web And Marketing Studio Markham Jobs Details:
Web and Marketing Studio is a growing versatile team of WordPress specialists, graphic designers, web programmers, and online marketing specialists. Our company represents several years of successful experience in website development and marketing delivering projects since 2015. We have worked with various small businesses across many industries such as retail, real estate, arts, import/export, beauty and medical clinics, and many more.
As we are growing, we desire to expand into the field of creative visual marketing and video production for marketing and advertising purposes. To make it happen, we are looking for a creative and passionate visual designer with a keen design eye and great attention to detail who is able to translate messages and ideas into inspiring visual elements.
Our team highly values creativity, motivation, and determination to realize and grasp opportunities for learning and contribution to the business success.
- Produce compelling designs for digital and print marketing purposes
- Design visuals assets such as icons, logos, business cards and catalogues
- Create infographics, 2D animations, GIF animated photos
- Perform videography, photography and video editing
- Proactively present and communicate progress regularly to the team
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a learning attitude and works towards better more innovative results
- 2+ years visual content creation and design experience from inception to completion for digital and print marketing
- Academic education in Design or a related field
- Excellent comprehension skills required to produce meaningful visuals that convey the content being presented
- Ability to deliver timely on tight deadlines and accept imperfections, rapid shifts and iterations.
- Great sketching and drawing skills
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), After Effect, and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Demonstrated animation, photography, and videography skills
- Experienced with sound editing software
- Required Commitment: 6-24 hours per week
Please send over your resume and cover letter as well as your best portfolio.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.00 /hour